Translate

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Back to College!! :)













(All photo was taken by the owner of the blog Jiaqi Han)

Hi guys, 

   

      Since i kept reminding myself that summer has been long gone, and it's time to get back to college and my passion for fashion. 


I couldn't be more happier to be back here and writing this post after my long summer holiday.                 

            

      This is actually my first very practice from class since all three months. The topic was about to choosing one key word then create a garment within 20 minutes with calico. 


  Wouldn't it be fun to do it by yourself to crate the look then sketching it down . 


  I'll be putting another garment i have also done by the same day in another upcoming post very soon!       

Stay tune! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin